Thursday, June 3, 2010

Turquoise//Dark Blue//Greenish Eyes

Hey thereeee.. I have been soooo lazy to put this upp! So this is more complicated than the looks I have been doing because i used 4 colours. Its also really loud but it was fun to do.

So I used a turquoise colour for the inner-corners, a really dark blue for the outer-corners, a greenish/yellowish colour for the crease and then a silver pigment to blend everything in. I also used a really pale gold for the highlight. I don't even know where I would wear such a look to.. maybe one night when i feel like doing something funnnn. but yea most of the time im lazy to put on anything except my gold shadow :/ or I'm running late :/ Oh I forgot to add-- I used the silver pencil for the bottom of my eyes.

Okay a few tips if you want to try this look. this time, when I was doing the inner/outer corner thing, I extended the turquoise to more than half of my lid and then the dark blue on the outer corner was just a shadow. The ratio was aboouuuutt 3:1. Also, because the colours are pretty similar, you need to be really careful about the blending.. you need to use a really big (thick??) less dense blending brush so that you can blend the colours without making it look like one colour. thats about it...

You cant really see the green on the top tho :/





2 comments:

  1. so u, hu comments on their own thn first? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEH. i think that was my little brother. jeez

    ReplyDelete