Thursday, June 10, 2010

Purple//Gold Eyessss

Heyyyaaaaaa

I haven't done a makeup look in a while and I finally got round to doing one! I did a purple and gold look as promised. It turned out nicer than i thought it would-- I thought it would look like a had a black eye or something, but its not so bad. Instead of just having the purple in the outer corners, I extended it into the crease just for a change. Its a really bold look and would be good if you are wearing a simple outfit and need a pop of colour :) :) enjoyy the pictureesss

p.s i made the eye liner really thick at the top and really dark at the bottom
This is the difference between lining the bottom lid and not lining it. (I hope you can actually see a difference)











Thanks for reaadingg

2 comments:

  1. i think i myt try dat this weekend, wen i'm in NYC, but i'll use blue n gold..or i shd do blue and silver? i have sum blue n gold earrings actually. we'll c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooooo!! so excideeddddd. please do and tell me how it goess. actually send me some phodos

    ReplyDelete