Thursday, June 17, 2010

3 Tone Pink Eyesssss

Hiiiii (okay I just uploaded a post a few hours ago but whatever :) ) I have a pink loook becuase I wanted to do a colour that I know people will have lying around so you can try it out. :) I used 3 shades of pink-- a rosy pink (plus a bit of silver) on the inner corners, aaaa darker pink ( I don't have an actual name :/) for the center and then a fuschia ( plus a bit of black) on the outer corners.It looks really pretty.. I don't usually like pink eyeshadow but this doesn't look too bad. Please try it out if you can :) and it doesnt take too long...


 These are the 3 colours i used. They are in a huge pallete so i had to do swatches :) the first one is what i used for the inner corners, the second for the middle and then the last one plus some black and a bit of gold for the outer corners. They kinda look the same :/ buutt  they show up different on skin.

I blended everything in with a really sheer gold colour which I also used to highlight my brow bone. Liquid liner as usual and some silver liner for my lower lid and a dark blue (which looks black) liner for my water line. :) I have a million and one pictures so you can see everythng betterr :) eennjooyyy























Thanks for readdiinngg :) :)

3 comments:

  1. You know what i reeaaally appreciate about your makeaps? Your eyeshadow is eyeshadow... i dunno, maybe you got lucky with the amount of eyelid you have or something, but so many people use eyeshadow right up till the very last row of hairs on their eyebrows. Maybe its nice, i dunno.. but i think it's a bit scary :/

    Anyway yea.. you're sexay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 'anonymous' i think i understand what you mean by the eyelid space coooss when i do other ppls make up i feel like there isnt any space to do all i want to do. Annnndd there is some shadow inder my eyebrows onnnlyyy that i didnt use the same colour because i didnt want to look like a peacock ;) so my brow highlight is something neutral and natural so you can concentrate on the eyelid. wow i talk alot :) you bring it out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL peacaack :) Yea, i know what you mean. I meaaannnn okaaayy if there's not enough space fine, cover your whole face, but don't make it so deeepp. I jxx looked and noticed yoursss and it's todally greattt.

    P.S. not to be creepy or anything.. i know you don't know who i am, me being anonymous and all, but i stalk you a lot on facebook so i see all your pix and your whooole entire makeaps and hairdo's are jxxx gr8.

    no talkatief

    ReplyDelete