Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eyebrowwsss

Okay so I have a post to upload.. its about eyebrowss andd its a guest post!! wooo for my first guest post. But anyway, i've always wanted to talk abit about eyebrows and this post is perfectt. I just want to quickly talk about how I do my eyebrows before I upload the post. I use a dark brown pencil (I dont know which brand :/ I've been using this pencil for years) and I just make light strokes on my eyebrows and then brush them with my eyebrow brush and I'm good to go. I dont like over-doing them because it just looks unreal. I usually thread them (which i think is the best method-- no bumps and you get a perfect finish) and then I tweeze them when the little hairs start growing back. Quick tip-- its best to tweeze after your shower or after you wash your face... It doesn't hurt at all. Eyebrows are important guys.. please don't neglect them. :) :)

These are the only things i use for my eyebrows... It's really not difficult to groom them :) :) Enjoy the guest postt

No comments:

Post a Comment