Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pink Nails&Glitter Tips +++ Pink&Brown Eyess

Heyaa

So these eyes are really simple, and you can do these when you want some really neutral makeup-- to workk or during the day. Its really simple, I did not line the bottom of my eyes and I used a khol pencil to line the top of my eyes instead of a liquid liner. I used my matte shadow to highlight my brow bone again, and I am really liking this.  It just makes everything pop! :) I blended a shimmery baby pink and a matte brown which gives it the really natural look. :) :)












For the nails, I did a really quick diagonal design with glitter and a dark pink. You don't need any elaborate tools for this, a toothpick will be fine. Don't forget your top coat to seal it all in :) :) 










Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment