Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bronze//Green Eyess


Hi Hi... new look.. a blend of bronze and 2 different greens (one of which you can't see really well). Bronze on the inner corners and then a light green in the center and then a darker one on the outer corners. I also lined half of my bottom lid with a green pencil which you can't really see. I used a matte highlight for my brow bone. I am really starting to like how the matte highlight looks, I might be sticking with it for a bit. Also, the highlight makes a huge difference, you should try it if you don't.. but not too much and you need to blend it downwards so it blends in properly with your crease. I might do a full face routine next.. just to spice things up.. or a post on blush (which I'm actually still learning about) so look out for that. 













Please feel free to leave comments about looks you want to see or suggestions to improve the blog, or improve the makeup or whateverrrrr, you can make it anonymous if you dont want me to know who it is :) :)... I might be doing a Nicki Minaj inspired look soon so look out for that as well! Thanks for readingg!

2 comments:

  1. OMG sharms i love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chale, i tried dis thing sum tym eh..d way my eyes blasted eh...lmao...i thnk i din do eet well, please come n do eet 4 meee..i meees u.

    ReplyDelete