Friday, June 11, 2010

Pink Nailssss

 Hi HIii I have 2 pink designs I want to talk about so I'll just put them in one post.

The first design is kinda prom-ish and it was looking toooo pretty (if you know what i mean) but I actually kept them on for a bit. Its a really easy design to do but making the dots is annoying and they were reaaallyy uneven but it doesn't really matter. I actually wanted a french tip butt I had to spice it up a bittt. I used a really light baby pink for the base, made the dots with a darker pink ( you can use a nail art brush oorr a toothpick) and then I put glitter on the tips.







I prefer the second design-- the silver and the pink make it look really cold I dunno i really like them. Its similar to the purple gradient nails i did before. I used the same baby pink base and then i put the dark pink from the tip to about half of the nail.


 I used a dabbing motion to put the polish on so it doesnt just look like i painted my tips. The nail polish has some texture to it. After that, i put the silver ontop of the pink with the same teqnique but i left the pink at the tips. 



When i was done with that, I put some silver glitter ontop of the pink tips. :) :) love themm 








:) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment