Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sliver/Glitter Nails


Guuuyyss.. Now I'm totally loving this glitter fade out thing... This time I did it with silver glitter and a silver base instead of black and gold. I think I like these nails buutt I'll probably add some dots and strokes soon. I wanted to add rhinestones but I couldn't find any :/ sooo this will have to do for now.

I used a transparent (ish) silver polish for the base and then i painted the tips with my opaque silver polish. This is why it looks like its fading from daarrkkk (with looootss of glitter) to something lighter. After that, i dabbed on some glitter in a circular motion from the tip to about half of my nail. When everything was dry i painted one coat of my transparent glitter with the more sparse glitter particles. It's really simple and easy to do. P.s don;t forget your base coat and your top coat to seal everything in :)


I used the one on the left for the half of my nail-- this was the main glitter polish which is ontop of everything. The middle one is what i used as a base coat and then the one on the right is what i used for the tips.










I will definately do a makeup look next, its been a while. :) thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. love it Sharm!
    have u seen sex and the city 2 yet?
    One of the scenes, Samantha's nails..they were nice paa..she had some redish looking nails and then at the base she had gold, jus one line..twas cute, try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooo i am now seeing this cammentt. no i havent seen the movie ill go and look for it and try eett

    ReplyDelete