Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pink& Blue Night Time looookkk

 So I'm really bored tonight so I decided to do another make up look. This one is darker, more of a night time look especially because of the dark blue and black.

So I blended 3 main colours together-- a dark midnight blue, a shimmery black and a matte pink (but I mixed the matte pink with some gold shimmer so it stands out)

I used the gold colour to blend all the three colours together. I put a teeny bit on my blending brush and then i just went over everything. I used the darkest blue in the pallet for the inner corners, the pink for the outer corners and then my shimmery black (I didn't add to the picture :/ :/) for my crease and then a blend of the gold and black for the brow bone.

Some tips--- when applying liner to your lower lid, all you need to do is look in the mirror and look up instead of pulling your lower lid down and applying the liner. This way you are less likely to poke yourself in the eye and you can also use liquid liner for the bottom. I don't like using liquid on the bottom beacause i feel like its too messy and it stands out too much and so when you use it on the lower lid it just looks tacky.  I also don't usually apply mascara to my lower lid because I feel like its unnecessary and it just makes my lower lashes sticky. 


When applying mascara, its better to start on the underside and work your way from the root to the tip. This way, you get to coat a lot of the hairs in mascara. After the underside, then you can put some of the mascara on the top. 

With looks like this-- really dark shadows on the eyes, its better to use less liner on the bottom because it makes you look beaten up. But this is just me :)
Feel free to use any type of dark blue it doesn't have to be any particular brand. Also, you can improvise; if you have a matte powder, you can add some shimmer pigments to it to make it more shimmery. All that really matters is the blending. Just make sure you blend the 3 colours together properly using any type of blending blush. It took me about 5 minutes to do :) Allssoooo it doesn't have to be as loud as mine, you can tone down on each colour and get the same look but with less shadow. I don't suggest this look for any daytime activity.  Okay there are a million and one pictures. enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment