Thursday, May 13, 2010

For Audrey Nails :)

Okay so this post has to do with nails because I did my nails last week and they looked soo pretty! I used china glaze's for audrey and sally hansen's silver and I created this zebrah kinda look on my ring finger and my thumb. I really liked the for audrey but I thought it looked rather boring especially after I had gone through 60 pages of nail art, some of which I will try and replicateee when I am inspired :) I only did the design on the ring finger and on the thumb because I didn't want my nails to look too ghetto especially with the silver.. I just wanted a little OOMF. okay now they are chipped so im gonna take them off and then do another look (if i have enough time) :)


P.S the nail polish lasted for a week without a base or a top coat. im too lazy to use either, but it would probably last longer if you used a base and a top coat.

These are the colours that I used. The sally Hansen is 'Silver Scene' and the China Glaze is 'For Audrey'
okay so for the zebra pattern, you can use a nail art brush or you can substitute that with an old liquid liner brush. With the old eyeliner brush, you can use it for different colours and different designs, as compared to one nail art brush per colour. I used an old eyeliner brush and it worked perfectly, you just have to clean it really well after you use it. 

The next nail look I'm probably going to do is the matte nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment