Thursday, May 27, 2010

Black/Glitter Nails

Heyyy so I don't know how I feel about these nails but oh well.. They are quite divaish and they are reaaallyyy spppaarrrklyy. And the black part is matte sooo I dont know if I want to put a top coat on everything or not because that would take away the matte effect. I can't wait for my matte magic top cooaatt!! But anywayy these were quite simple to do but i had to try out a few things before I got what I wanted. I used 2 types of glitter polish-- one gold and then one transparentish one. I also used some shimmery silver nail polish and then my matte black.

On the base is my matte nail polish by sephora and then I went over that with my transparent glitter polish (from about half the nail to the tip) On top of that, i put the shimmery silver on the tips and that is what makes the glitter look extra extra shiny and sparkly. I applied the gold glitter nail polish on top of the silver and I went about halfway of the transparent silver polish. (I hope you get that) I think its basically as much glitter as you want. (and they are taking sooooo long to dry :/)


Okay so this is the black matte polish



This is what the silver on the tips and the transparent glitter looks like.


Finished look without a top coat. Looks kinda messy tho.
This is what it looks like with the top coat on. The black isn't matte anymore.




Yah that is basically it. Please dont forget your base coat especially when you are using dark colours on your nails or else they will get stained. 

Thanks for readdinnggg :)

1 comment: