Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Silver/Purple/Black eyes

Hi Hi :) I have so much to catch up oonn.. There are a million and one make up ideas I have but I will get to them soon..
Annyywayy soo I bought some purple shadow I wanted to try out and I decided to pair it with a silver inner corner and a black outer corner.


This definitely isn't the last purple look I do, I'll probably do a purple and gold look soon. But anyway, I used silver on the inner corners, purple in the middle of my lid and then black on the outer corners. I blended the 3 colours with a goldish shadow which doesn't really show.

 I also lined the bottom of my eye with a silver pencil and then i lined my water line with black to make it pop. I also advise liquid liner if you want to do a look which as dark as this one because the liquid liner brings out the eyes better. Otherwise, it looks like your eye is being suffocated by all these dark colours. Oh and the eyeshadow kinda matches with the nails I did today (coming sooonn). I hope this inspires someone out thereee :) enjooyy



No comments:

Post a Comment