Monday, May 24, 2010

More Leopard Skin

Hey there. Okayyy sooo I'm really really liking this leopard skin thing :/ I don't know whhyy. So I did these nails wiithh my Metro Chic sephora nail polish (which i have been looking for foreverr) and my black matte nail polish. I made the squiggles smaller and less defined, there were squiggles in some places and in some other places there were spots and I didn't put any other colour in the center of the circles.  I think it looks nice :) I think I might do a glitter nail look when I take these off but I need to go get me some more glitter and some rhinestones so look out for thatt :) Also i have a million and 1 make up ideas, when I'm bored enough I'll get to themm.. enjoy these nails for noww. :)

This is the metro Chic nail polish which looks reaally really good on its own. i looooveee itt. such a great buy :)









P.s I'm not a professional, I'm not saying what I do is good or how I do it is the best. I think make up is fun sooooooo that is what I'm doing. Just some ideas for youuu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment