Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gold//Green//Black


Hey guys! It has been a while and I am really sorry! I'm trying really hard to blog as often as I can, I promise. Anyway this is a look I did with a gold pigment, green and a bit of black. I actually used a cream shadow for my crease (black) and then blended it out with normal black eyeshadow. I didn't press too hard because I did not want the black to take over the little green that there is. Because of how the other colours were taking over the green in the outer corner, I lined the bottom of my eyes with a green pencil just to bring out the green a little bit. I also made a really thick line on my eyelid with my liquid liner because I wanted it to be more dramatic than the usual. I didn't do my eyebrow highlight but only because I was lazy so don't forget that. I think thats basically it for this look. Please don't hesitate to try these out they are actually really simple and once you start doing them you will see how easy they are :) Feel free to leave comments with any questions you might have. Please please do not forget your eyeliner and mascara :) thanks for reading!












No comments:

Post a Comment