Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blue//Turquoise Eyessss

HI!! I'm backk! and I have a ton of makeup looks! I'm going to start with a blue look I did with light blue dark blue and turquoise shimmery eyeshadows. I used the light blue for the inner corner, the dark blue for the outer corner and then i put a bit of the turquoise in the crease. The turquoise kinda took over the dark blue :/ but it didnt turn out too bad. Please don't forget your eyeliner because this is a really bold look and you will look like you have no face if you don't line your eyes. liquid preferrably :) annnd don't forget mascara :) Be careful when you are blending in the colours because you don't want it to look like one colour. Use really light strokes when you are blending in. That's basically it for this look. Feel free to leave comments. Oh and it was inspired by Nicki Minaj in the hello goodmorning video :) enjoyyy [The eyelashes and rhinestones make a huge difference but oh well]









No comments:

Post a Comment