Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pink Leopard Print

I don't really know how to explain this one :/ I did a diagonal design with pink and then painted the other half ? with the leopard print :/ Oh I actually painted the leopard print on, it's not a stamp... lots of people ask... I think thats all I have on this one it sounds complicated if i explain it.. Its better to look at the pictures :) Thanks for readingg (Please excuse my shorter nails :/ I'm still contemplating... I don't want to cut them all off, but I might have to..)


so I had a little accident on my left middle finger :/




Please excuse the stamp :/


3 comments:

  1. really nice :) i'm so jealous, i wish i could do my nails like that!!

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the nails. gorgeous design.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete